WEBSITE HOSTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise contracted, KMDD website clients are web hosted at Siteground.
- KMDD will setup website hosting as a featured service, however YOU are the Siteground customer.
- All Siteground account features and access is available to any KMDD Siteground customer.
- Siteground Hosting account information may not be shared with any person who is not the owner of the hosting account.
- KMDD is not responsible for any changes, destructive or otherwise, that result from client usage (or other shared usage) of hosting features or application.
- Siteground clients are hosted under a KMDD reseller program and do not have direct access to Siteground’s award-winning customer service support.
- Client’s who require direct access to Siteground support can contact KMDD. Hosting fees may change.
- Hosting and Domain Name registration fees will be invoiced annually by KMDD. Failure to pay promptly will result in discontinuation of web hosting services which will impact your website’s online availability.
- As a Siteground customer you agree to all Terms and Policies set forth by Siteground HERE.
- Email hosting limits at Siteground depend on the level of service laid out in your contract.
- Email accounts (mailboxes) must be monitored by the client to remain within service limits set forth in your contract.
- All Siteground hosted email accounts are supplied with Spam Assassin. Setup and maintenance of Spam Assassin is the responsibility of the client. Spam Assassin setup and maintenance is available from your Siteground CPanel. KMDD is not responsible for over full mailboxes or spam bounced mail.
- Changes made to your website hosting service through cPanel, FTP or any other means, by users granted access using your login information, or anyone who is not KMDD, are not the responsibility of KMDD.
- KMDD is not responsible for any disruption in your website service due to malware or DDOs attacks.
- KMDD is not responsible for any disruption in your website service that result in the client’s failure to follow these (or any reasonable) security measures:
- You will keep your personal computer and any computer that you use to access your web-server (Siteground) and your WordPress sites always updated and patched.
- You will scan your computer with reliable, up-to-date anti-virus software.
- You will keep your WordPress application and plugins up to date.
READ THIS POST FOR INFORMATION ON UPDATING YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE(S).
- You will REFRAIN from use of images that are not from safe and reliable resources, and/or that have not been scanned prior to uploading to your WordPress website.
- You will use secure passwords
- You will not share your passwords with outside sources.
WORDPRESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- KMDD is not responsible for changes made to your website by outside sources granted permission by you (using your login information) or any User that is not KMDD.
- Users created by the client, and changes made to your website or WordPress application, by new Users, or anyone who is not KMDD, are not the responsibility of KMDD.
- Unless contracted by KMDD, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure their WordPress website theme, plugins and applications are kept updated.
- Clients must login to their WordPress dashboard regularly to check for updates. Contact KMDD for missing login details if needed.
KMDD SECURITY MEASURES
- Our computers are scanned and patched with regular up-to-date antivirus software.
- Our computers always use the latest secure OS version with all security updates..
- We install Captcha on all forms used on our WordPress websites
- We use highly secure passwords on all our WordPress websites and hosting accounts.
- We use Siteground hosting for all our WordPress websites.
CHANGES TO KMDD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- KMDD maintains the right to alter TERMS AND CONDITIONS at any time with notification to you by email.