Updated May, 2019
- Access your login at - yourwebsitename/WP-admin.
- Log in to your WordPress website Dashboard.
- You will have been sent login credentials when you initiated your hosting with KMDD. Contact KMDD for missing login info if needed.
- ALWAYS BACKUP BEFORE UPDATING ANYTHING. We recommend WP-Clone UpDraft Plus for backup. If WP-Clone UpDraft Plus is not listed in your Dashboard, install the Plugin or contact KMDD.
- Next to the Dashboard menu (top menu item) access > Updates.
- KMDD has enabled automatic WordPress updates on all accounts so you should always see: “You have the latest version of WordPress.” at the top of the Updates page.
- Place a check mark next to any Plugins listed and click Update.
- Place a check mark next to any Themes and click update. (check with KMDD before updating any Theme).
- Check your website for proper functioning.